Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sample recordings for a ghosty voice




Hey guys, sorry this post is so late. It's been a busy day. BUT, I've taken one of the ghost's short speeches and played around with a few different effects and stuff that just sounds cool. Check them out! I have a total of three samples for you, less than last time, but they are still pretty cool. Also, check back on Monday for some more samples of the audio recording session we did during class on Thursday!











And one more video as a teaser for a performance of Shakespeare Abridged that some friends and I are doing. The date and time is still somewhat tentative, but we're getting a room through professor Burton.


All right guys, enjoy the samples and happy blogging!

3 comments:

  1. just saying I really like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey amy could you send me the link to the audiobook so that I can give some info to JJ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my email is keberhar@gmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete